Download the KAFB App!
Kirtland Public Affairs
/ Published June 19, 2017
KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. --
Team Kirtland members have a new way to access information about the base. The Kirtland Air Force Base App launched and is available for download on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Features of the app include a phone directory of important numbers on base, a PCS section, and a comprehensive airman fitness section. The app also will send push notifications for gate closures and severe weather closures. For instructions on setting up push notifications, see below.
If you have suggestions on how to make the app better, there’s a feedback section to submit suggestions via email. Email addresses are not stored, as stated in our privacy statement.
Android Users Notification Setup:
1. Click the information icon in the upper right corner
2. Ensure you ENABLE ‘Push Notifications’
3. Select ‘Settings’, then ‘Subscriptions’
4. Select one or more categories to receive notification about.
a. Base Events
b. Delayed Openings/Early Release
c. Weather Warnings
Apple Users Notification Setup:
NOTE: Notification options will automatically display ‘Allow Notifications’.
To adjust this setting
1. Go to ‘Settings,’ then ‘Notifications’
2. Select ‘KAFB’ (Kirtland App)
3. Turn on ‘Allow Notifications’