The Small Business Office at Kirtland Air Force Base is responsible for implementing DOD and Air Force small business policies, programs and procedures.
Specific programs include:
* Small Business
* Veteran and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
* Small Disadvantaged Business including:
- American Native Corporation
- Alaska Native Corporation
- Hawaiian Native Corporation
* Historically Underutilized Business Zone
* Woman-Owned Small Business
* Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions
The Small Business Office performs the overall contractor relations function for Kirtland AFB and also serves as the liaison with the Small Business Administration at the local and national levels.
The office works to enhance acquisition opportunities for small businesses in support of the Air Force mission.
The Small Business Office is the initial point of contact for businesses seeking contracting opportunities within the installation. For more information, contact the Small Business Specialist at 377MSG.email@example.com.