* Voting Assistance Program

The Installation Voter Assistance Office is available to assist uniformed service members, their spouses and dependents with voting matters.  
The Voting Assistance Center is located in the Airmen and Family Readiness Center,  Bldg 20245, Rm 126M (Consolidated Support Building)

Federal Post Card Application (FPCA): The FPCA can be used to register to vote while simultaneously requesting an absentee ballot. It can also be used to submit a change of address to your local election officials.
Register on-line at: https://www.fvap.gov/military-voter/registration-ballots

The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) is a form you can use to register to vote and request absentee ballots for the year. We suggest that you send in a new FPCA every year and when you move.
Many States allow you to submit your FPCA electronically and all States allow for at least one form of electronic transmission of your blank ballot. Mail delivery times will vary based on where you are and customs requirements. Mail your materials early enough to account for the mail delivery time. Using electronic options can help reduce the ballot transit time for your election materials.
Complete a FWAB on-line at: https://www.fvap.gov/military-voter/overview

Voting assistance representatives can help fill in and mail voting materials if assistance is needed. Kirtland AFB members can receive hard copy forms from their Unit Voting Assistance Officers (UVAO) or from the Installation Voting Assistance Officer (IVAO).

Airman and Family Readiness Flight
Consolidated Support, Bldg 20245, Suite 126
Comm: 505-853-VOTE (8683) or DSN: 253-VOTE (8683)
Email: 377FSS.VO.Kirtlandvoting@us.af.mil

Hours 7:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 
AFPC Voting Assistance Information:  https://www.afpc.af.mil/Benefits-and-Entitlements/Voting/

Federal Assistance Program:  https://www.fvap.gov/